My quest for information started at an early age. I was born with the genetic condition albinism and at the time there just wasn’t a lot of information available. My mom did the best she could, but growing up I was on a quest to learn more. Eventually that quest would lead us to a woman with albinism in Philadelphia. That meeting would eventually lead to us working together to build a non-profit organization to provide information and support for others with albinism.
I have a Bachelor’s in Communications from Boston College and a Master’s in Educational Media and Technology from Boston University.
No matter my profession, writing has always been a big component of my work.
- When I worked in technical support for Boston College and Ernst & Young, I wrote training programs to introduce users to emerging technologies.
- As a developer for MicroMentor, I helped design and develop computer-based training for Fortune 500 companies.
- As the owner of Fearless Media, I designed web pages and wrote page content that brought visitors to my client’s sites.
- As an event manager for my company Fearless Events, I wrote session descriptions and marketing materials that brought in record breaking numbers of attendees to seminars and conferences around the U.S.
- Today, I’m working as a freelance writer creating blog posts, newspaper articles and profiles that connect my subject with the publication’s readers.
I am fascinated by people and their stories.
- How did you get where you are today?
- What is the history of your product?
- What inspired you?
- What’s special about your product or business?
- Who were your mentors?
- Why did you choose that path?
- What is the best thing about your customers?
- What do you bring to this world?
- What is the biggest challenge you’ve faced and how have you overcome it?
What’s your story?
How can I help your share it?